Last night was finally one of those videogame sacred moments you usually don't feel except during christmas time, this time with the release of GTA IV at midnight. After a really long night that seemed like 5 minutes instead of 5 hours with all the fun playing the game here's my final verdict...
Cool things aboug GTA IV:
- The graphics are amazing! (even on my lame old non HD tv)
- The usually fun elements are all there! (running over people, shooting everyone, etc...)
- NEW ONLINE MODE IS AWESOME! (I just can't emphasize enough how much fun it is too kill in dozens of creative ways your friends,. pinning them to a wall with a truck, blowing them up with a bazooka,. etc...)
- Liberty city is bigger and more realistic than ever (There's even a Statue of liberty you can shoot at from your helicopter, which is holding a paper cup instead of the torch, lol)
- GTA TV programming. (this is actually better than real world TV! wtf!?! I'm specially hooked on to Republican Space Savers,. a hilarious cartoon that mocks USA wars in a Halo meets the trailer park boys show! brilliant!)
- Some missions feel like "the sims", what's up with taking your date bowling,. we want action!
I totally recommend to everyone this game, even if you have never played the other ones, you'll understand instantly what the fuzz is all about.